INFORMATION for RACE DAY
Welcome everyone to the 2018 – Ned*Ned Race
5K / 10K and Half Marathon presented by TEENS, Inc.
We look forward to seeing everyone up in Nederland on September 8th!
September 8, 2018
Event Address: TEENS, Inc. 151 East St., Nederland, CO 80466
Drive time from Boulder is about 30 min, so please give yourself plenty of time.
8:00am – Half Marathon
10am – 5K / 10K
Please check in / register AT LEAST 1/2 – 1 hour BEFORE your RACE!
We are ONLY having RACE DAY check in (no other packet pick-up).
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DAY OF:
with a slight price increase.
T-shirts will be available to registered participants – and as quantities allow for day-of registrants. We appreciate that you registered early – it helps us with our planning!
Next to the Teen Center in the field – look for signs
1. 5K/ 10K Course – Out and Back
2. Half Marathon Course- Out and Back, with 2nd Half loop on trails
3. THERE WILL BE 4 AID STATIONS – please see map for locations. Please be prepared to supply your own hydration
4. Port-o-potties are available at TEENS, 5K Turn Around and for the Half: E/W Magnolia across the highway.
- Aid Stations will supply runners with water and Skratch energy drink and fresh bananas and sliced oranges.
- Forecast for race morning – Saturday, September 8, currently calls for partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- All participants will be treated to a breakfast burrito and bagels in the morning.
- Awards for the races will be given at approximately 11:00 – followed by the prize give-aways.
Here is the Ned*Ned results link:http://halsports.net/event/nedned-2017/
CO Mtn Half series results: https://www.comtnhalf.com/results
(These links are mobile responsive and will convert a mobile device into a very easy to use app for looking up results.)
We look forward to having a fun event this year! Thank you for supporting TEENS,Inc.
If you have any questions – please contact us!